BFI Vision Award
- The British Film Institute are the UK’s major film funding body. Their funding is limited and competition is strong, with 20 companies selected from 170 applicants in the round we applied for.
- I wrote a successful application for a BFI Vision Award for Nexus Studios which brought in £200k of animation feature film development money.
- The process involved obtaining and managing input from multiple stakeholders across the business to distil down the vision the company had for its future, plus developing budgets and putting in place a wide array of supporting materials including films and images.
BFI Single Project Award
- I also wrote and managed a Single Project proposal which raised a further £50k of BFI funds.
- The process involved obtaining and managing input from multiple stakeholders across the business.
IC Tomorrow Competition / Nexus Stage
- The IC Tomorrow programme was part of a government initiative to stimulate innovation and economic growth in the digital sector. The programme connects start-ups and SMEs with leading commercial partners and investors.
- I wrote and managed a successful application for an IC Tomorrow prototype grant for an innovation called Nexus Stage. The project was awarded the prize of £25k and a development partnership with JCDecaux and Ogilvy Labs (please see New Technologies section for more information).
MEDIA Desk Funding
- Creative Europe is the European Union's programme to support the cultural, creative and audiovisual sectors. From 2014-2020, €1.46 billion is available to support European projects with the potential to travel, reach new audiences and encourage skill sharing and development.
- I wrote and managed the successful application bid for £60k of Creative Europe development funding for Bigger Picture Productions.
|© 2017 Constance & Co Ltd||Company number 09316817||Cookies, Privacy and Terms|