Radio Jones & His Robot Dad - Nexus Studios Project
- An interactive storybook app funded in partnership with MEDIA. I managed the funding, assisted the directors with story and visual development, and then worked with coders to deliver the final product to the App Store and then wrote a variety of materials to market the project.
- The app took the number one slot in the Free Books category for several weeks in the UK and several other territories.
Nexus Stage - Nexus Studios Project
- I wrote the successful funding application to government funding scheme IC Tomorrow. The challenge was to create the next step in out-of-home advertising. The prize was £25k in seed funding and collaboration with JCDecaux and Ogilvy Labs.
- Nexus Stage uses projection mapping to seamlessly merge the physical and digital environments together to create a unique magical interactive visual experience and is aimed at the entertainment, cultural and advertising industries.
- Nexus projects utilising the technology included a Webby Award winning permanent interactive installation at The Science Museum called Futureville and an interactive Christmas window called Voyage Magique for Printemps in Paris.
|© 2017 Constance & Co Ltd||Company number 09316817||Cookies, Privacy and Terms|